Recommended Grade: Gr 3 – Gr 5
Dates: 09/12 – 11/07
Time: 1 PM – 2 PM
Tools: Cospaces, VR/AR hardware
Students will take home: Project files and VR/AR workspaces
Location: St. Victor Catholic School
In this class, your student will:
Make and explore their own content in 3D.
- The beginners use a block based visual programming language drag and drop objects, characters and building blocks on to the stage. Advanced students get access to scripting languages for enhanced coding and problem solving.
- Students then step into a new dimension and explore their creations in an immersive environment.
- Advanced students use a revolutionary technology to physically connect with the curriculum.
- Students can explore endless possibilities ranging from exploring scientific phenomena in 3D with coding and physics to bringing their very own inventions and stories come to life.
- Prepares your student for future by enabling them to create, design, build and code in an engaging environment.
- Students learn to use a VR & AR creation tool, experiment with basic 3D modeling and develop their spatial skills.
- Enhance and further develop your students creativity and imagination as they work on learning matter and demonstrate their understanding.
- Promotes critical thinking, problem solving and team building skills.
- Students take home access to their CoSpaces account and the virtual experience they created so that the fun and education continues even at home.