Tools: Sensors, Actuators, Arduino, Block based coding
Students will take home: Project files and hardware sensors and actuators
Location: 1073 S De Anza Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129
- Learn the physics & electronics behind sensors and actuators. Program them using onboard Arduino processor.
- Understand the differences between DC motors, Servo motors and Stepper motors.
- Learn about multi-color LED strip, Buzzer, Microphone, Ultrasonic sensor, Temperature sensor, Light sensor, Color Sensor, Joystick and Infrared sensor.
- Learn Micro-controller programming using block based language.
- Gain critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Students take the Sensors and Arduino and continue the journey with endless amount of fun while programming and playing with it.