Time: 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Dates: Saturdays – 01/26, 02/02, 02/09, 02/23, 03/02 (5 weeks)
Location: 1073 S De Anza Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129
- Build a robot that can track and follow a line.
- Learn the physics & electronics behind sensors and actuators. Program them using onboard Arduino processor.
- Understand the differences between DC motors, Servo motors and Stepper motors.
- Add line following capabilities using Infrared technology.
- Learn Microcontroller programming using block based language.
- Use wireless technology to optimize car performance.
- Gain critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Students take the robotic car home and continue the journey with endless amount of fun while programming and playing with it.