Time: 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Dates: Saturdays – 01/26, 02/02, 02/09, 02/23, 03/02, 03/09, 03/16, 03/23, 03/30, 04/06 (10 weeks)
Location: 1073 S De Anza Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129
- Build a mini industrial robotic arm with 4 degrees of freedom.
- Learn the physics & electronics behind actuators. Program them using an onboard Arduino processor.
- Understand the differences between a DC motor, Servo motor and Stepper motor.
- Learn Microcontroller programming using an easy to use block based computer language.
- Gain critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Start building concepts in various engineering disciplines including mechanical, electrical and electronics engineering.
- Students take the robotic arm home and continue the journey with endless amount of fun while programming and playing with it.