Time: 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Dates: Saturdays – 01/26, 02/02, 02/09, 02/23, 03/02, 03/09, 03/16, 03/23, 03/30, 04/06 (10 weeks)
Location: 1073 S De Anza Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129
Get a high level introduction to Machine Learning and Neural Networks.
- Understand the concepts behind Digital Assistants like Alexa and Siri and implement a custom digital assistant in software.
- Learn about Image Classification and develop a program in Scratch that can identify images.
- Get introduced to Optical Character Recognition and code a program in Scratch that can recognize human handwriting.
- Understand the concepts behind how a machine can learn to play a game by itself and become better over time without being explicitly programmed to do so.
- Use Supervised learning to train Neural Networks through an easy to understand block-based Scratch programming language.
- Gain critical thinking and problem solving skills.