Recommended Grade: Gr 5 – Gr 8
Skill Level: Intermediate – Advanced
Tools: Machine Learning, Python, Tensorflow
Students will take home: Project files
Location: Greene Middle School, 750 N California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94303
In this camp students will,
- Understand how Neural Networks work.
- Students build their own Neural Network from scratch with Python.
- They use TensorFlow for Classification and Regression Tasks.
- Build a foundation for more advanced machine learning content.
- Gain critical thinking and problem solving skills.