Mondays, 2:45 PM to 3:45 PM
Dates: 09/10, 09/17, 09/24, 10/01, 10/08, 10/15*, 10/22, 10/29, 11/05, 11/26
Location: Room 28, Marshall Lane Elementary School
- Build a robotic car with collision avoidance and autonomous navigation.
- Learn the physics & electronics behind sensors and actuators. Program them using onboard Arduino processor.
- Understand the differences between DC motors, Servo motors and Stepper motors.
- Add obstacle sensing capabilities using Ultrasonic technology.
- Learn Microcontroller programming using block based language.
- Use wireless technology to optimize car performance.
- Gain critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Students take the robotic car home and continue the journey with endless amount of fun while programming and playing with it.
* The class schedule will be moved up in the day during the parent-teacher conference week.