Time: 9:15 AM – 10:15 AM
Dates: Saturdays – 09/22, 09/29, 10/06, 10/13, 10/20, 10/27, 11/03, 11/10, 12/01, 12/08 (10 weeks)
Location: 1073 S De Anza Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129
Get a high level introduction to Machine Learning and Neural Networks.
- Understand the concepts behind Digital Assistants like Alexa and Siri and implement a custom digital assistant in software.
- Learn about Image Classification and develop a program in Scratch that can identify images.
- Get introduced to Optical Character Recognition and code a program in Scratch that can recognize human handwriting.
- Understand the concepts behind how a machine can learn to play a game by itself and become better over time without being explicitly programmed to do so.
- Use Supervised learning to train Neural Networks through an easy to understand block-based Scratch programming language.
- Gain critical thinking and problem solving skills.