Time: 4:45 PM – 5:45 PM
Dates: Saturdays – 09/22, 09/29, 10/06, 10/13, 10/20, 10/27, 11/03, 11/10, 12/01, 12/08 (10 weeks)
Location: 1073 S De Anza Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129
- Design and build a circuit to enable color recognition without the use of a camera or an image sensor.
- Understand Supervised Learning and build neural network models.
- Learn Machine Learning using basic programming in C.
- Learn about Color Theory and the physics & electronics behind the LDR sensor and RGD LED used.
- Learn Microcontroller programming and program the above elements using an onboard processor.
- Gain critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Students take the color sensor home and continue the journey with endless amount of fun while programming and playing with it.