Time: 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Dates: Saturdays – 09/22, 09/29, 10/06, 10/13, 10/20, 10/27, 11/03, 11/10, 12/01, 12/08 (10 weeks)
Location: 1073 S De Anza Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129
- Build a mini industrial robotic arm with 4 degrees of freedom.
- Learn the physics & electronics behind actuators. Program them using an onboard Arduino processor.
- Understand the differences between a DC motor, Servo motor and Stepper motor.
- Learn Microcontroller programming using an easy to use block based computer language.
- Gain critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Start building concepts in various engineering disciplines including mechanical, electrical and electronics engineering.
- Students take the robotic arm home and continue the journey with endless amount of fun while programming and playing with it.