Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Dates: Saturdays – 09/22, 09/29, 10/06, 10/13, 10/20, 10/27, 11/03, 11/10, 12/01, 12/08 (10 weeks)
Location: 1073 S De Anza Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129
- Light up your stride. Mod a pair of high tops using multicolor programmable LEDs.
- Learn the basics of a wearable computing platform.
- Build a Flex Sensor from a special pressure sensitive material and understand the physics and electronics behind it.
- Review the basics of voltage, current and resistance and build a circuit to validate Ohm’s law using several methods.
- Use the above concepts to compute the changes in pressure.
- Program the above elements using an onboard processor.
- Learn Micro-controller programming using C and Blockly.
- Gain critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Students take their mod home and continue the journey with endless amount of fun while programming and playing with it.