Time: 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM
Dates: Saturdays – 09/22, 09/29, 10/06, 10/13, 10/20, 10/27, 11/03, 11/10, 12/01, 12/08 (10 weeks)
Location: 1073 S De Anza Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129
- Build a bionic hand capable of emulating different finger movements.
- Learn the physics & electronics behind actuators.
- Program the above elements using an onboard processor.
- Understand the differences between DC motors, Servo motors and Stepper motors.
- Learn Micro-controller programming using C and Blockly.
- Use wireless technology to optimize its performance.
- Gain critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Students take the reptile home and continue the journey with endless amount of fun while programming and playing with it.
- Optionally, hook it up with an AI interface to accept voice commands.