Time: 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Dates: Saturdays – 01/26, 02/02, 02/09, 02/23, 03/02, 03/09, 03/16, 03/23, 03/30, 04/06 (10 weeks)
Location: 1073 S De Anza Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129
- Build a robotic car with collision avoidance and autonomous navigation.
- Learn the physics & electronics behind sensors and actuators. Program them using onboard Arduino processor.
- Understand the differences between DC motors, Servo motors and Stepper motors.
- Add obstacle sensing capabilities using Ultrasonic technology.
- Learn Microcontroller programming using block based language.
- Use wireless technology to optimize car performance.
- Gain critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Students take the robotic car home and continue the journey with endless amount of fun while programming and playing with it.