Time: 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Dates: Saturdays – 01/26, 02/02, 02/09, 02/23, 03/02, 03/09, 03/16, 03/23, 03/30, 04/06 (10 weeks)
Location: 1073 S De Anza Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129
- Learn the fundamentals of computer programing through engaging and exciting coding projects.
- Develop sequential algorithms to move characters.
- Get familiar with Debugging by identifying and fixing errors. Gain critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Bring out the artist in you and create images of increasing complexity.
- Learn about Loops and optimize the code with repetitive patterns.
- Build snowflakes with Elsa and Anna using Nested Loops.
- Go on a Minecraft adventure and learn about conditionals and Functions.
- Make your program interesting and interactive (games!) using Events.
- Get introduced to the concept of Variables and create some compelling art.