Recommended Grade: Gr 3 – Gr 5
Skill Level: Beginner – Intermediate
Students will take home: Project files
Location: Greene Middle School, 750 N California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94303
In this camp, your student will:
- Learn the fundamentals of computer programing through engaging and exciting coding projects in python.
- Develop sequential algorithms to move characters.
- Get familiar with Debugging by identifying and fixing errors.
- Gain critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Learn about Loops and optimize the code with repetitive patterns.
- Get introduced to the concept of Variables.
- Students will develop an appreciation on how computers store and manipulate information by building simple console based games,