Recommended Grade: Gr 5 – Gr 8
Skill Level: Intermediate – Advanced
Tools: Cospaces, VR/AR hardware
Prerequisite: Basic coding skills
Students will take home: HD Virtual Reality Headset, Project files and VR/AR workspaces
Location: 1081 S De Anza Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129
In this camp, your student will:
Make and explore their own content in 3D.
- The beginners use a block based visual programming language drag and drop objects, characters and building blocks on to the stage. Advanced students get access to scripting languages for enhanced coding and problem solving.
- Students then step into a new dimension and explore their creations in an immersive environment.
- Advanced students use a revolutionary technology to physically connect with the curriculum.
- Students can explore endless possibilities ranging from exploring scientific phenomena in 3D with coding and physics to bringing their very own inventions and stories come to life.
- Prepares your student for future by enabling them to create, design, build and code in an engaging environment.
- Students learn to use a VR & AR creation tool, experiment with basic 3D modeling and develop their spatial skills.
- Enhance and further develop your students creativity and imagination as they work on learning matter and demonstrate their understanding.
- Promotes critical thinking, problem solving and team building skills.
- Students take home the card-board VR viewer, access to their CoSpaces account and the virtual experience they created so that the fun and education continues even at home.