Recommended Grade: Gr 3 – Gr 5
Skill Level: Beginner – Intermediate
Tools: EV3 Mindstorm
Students will take home: Project files and build instructions
Location: Greene Middle School, 750 N California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94303
In this camp, your student will:
- Design, build and program robots using LEGO’s most advanced and newest robotics technology – the powerful MINDSTORMS® EV3.
- EV3 features an easy-to-use graphical programming language that lets students immediately begin simple robotics programming and then advance into developing more complex algorithms.
- Classmates work in pairs or individually to complete projects and compete in a tournament.
- This camp has a focus on the engineering design process, building, and programming using EV3.
- Advanced extensions generally provide additional design, programming and building opportunities.