Recommended Grade: Gr 3 – Gr 5
Skill Level: Beginner – Intermediate
Tools: Arduino, Scratch, Sensors, Actuators
Prerequisite: Basic coding skills
Students will take home: Self Driving Car and Project files
Location: 133 E Fremont Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
In this camp, your student will:
- Build a robotic car with collision avoidance and autonomous navigation.
- Learn the physics & electronics behind sensors and actuators. Program them using onboard Arduino processor.
- Understand the differences between DC motors, Servo motors and Stepper motors.
- Add obstacle sensing capabilities using Ultrasonic technology.
- Learn Microcontroller programming using block based language.
- Use wireless technology to optimize car performance.
- Gain critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Students take the robotic car home and continue the journey with endless amount of fun while programming and playing with it.