Tools: Block based coding
Students will take home: Project files and workspaces
Location: 1073 S De Anza Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129
- Learn the fundamentals of computer programing through engaging and exciting coding projects.
- Develop sequential algorithms to move characters.
- Get familiar with Debugging by identifying and fixing errors. Gain critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Bring out the artist in you and create images of increasing complexity.
- Learn about Loops and optimize the code with repetitive patterns.
- Build snowflakes with Elsa and Anna using Nested Loops.
- Go on a Minecraft adventure and learn about conditionals and Functions.
- Make your program interesting and interactive (games!) using Events.
- Get introduced to the concept of Variables and create some compelling art.