Tools: Mindstorms EV3, Block based coding
Students will take home: Project files
Location: 1073 S De Anza Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129
In this class, your student will:
- Design, build and program robots using LEGO’s most advanced and newest robotics technology – the powerful MINDSTORMS® EV3.
- EV3 features an easy-to-use graphical programming language that lets students immediately begin simple robotics programming and then advance into developing more complex algorithms.
- Classmates work in pairs or individually to complete projects and compete in a tournament.
- This camp has a focus on the engineering design process, building, and programming using EV3.
- Advanced extensions generally provide additional design, programming and building opportunities.